Let’s find out a delicious chicken nuggets Pakistani recipe given in Urdu and English and enjoy in Iftar, teatime, brunch and as an evening snack. You can also pack these nuggets in your kids’ lunch box.
|Chicken Nuggets Banane Ki Tarkeeb in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Chicken Nuggets Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Nuggets Recipe in English
- Chicken: 2 whole (boneless)
- All Purpose Flour: 1/2 cup
- Egg: 1 no.
- Lemon: 2 nos.
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Garlic: 1 tsp (crushed)
- Mustard Paste: 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Breadcrumbs: 2 cups
- Oil: for frying
- Cut chicken down into square cubes.
- Combine egg, lemon juice, crushed garlic, mustard paste, red pepper, salt and all purpose flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply the mixture well on chicken cubes.
- Now roll the chicken pieces in breadcrumbs well.
- Place aside for around 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry chicken pieces one by one.
- Fry well until chicken becomes golden brown from all sides.
- Remove nuggets from the wok onto an absorbent paper.
- Delicious Pakistani style chicken nuggets are ready to serve.
- Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup.
Hope you found this chicken nuggets recipe in Urdu an easy one. Try this, and you would find it very tasty as well.