Here is chicken pakora easy recipe in Urdu that is very delicious and a perfect appetizer for Iftar. With a few number of ingredients, you can enjoy a lovely food with family.
|Chicken Pakora Banane Ka Tarika in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Chicken Pakora Recipe in Urdu Pics (Chicken Pakora Banane Ki Tarkeeb)
Chicken Fritters Recipe in English
- Boneless Chicken: 1/2 kg (small pieces)
- Gram Flour (Besan): 2 cups
- Crushed Red Chilli: 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (Crushed): 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds (Crushed): 1 tsp
- Dried Mango Powder: 1 tsp
- Pomegranate Seeds: 2 tsp
- Oil: for frying
- Salt, Green Coriander & Mint: as per taste
- Combine gram flour, chicken and all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water, mix and form a thick mixture.
- Fry in hot oil in a wok just like you fry fritters.
- Once they turn golden brown, remove in a plate.
- Delicious chicken pakoray are ready.
- Serve hot with chutney at Iftar time.
Making chicken fritters is very easy as it requires chicken as additional item; otherwise it is almost same as normal pakora.
You would find it quite simple to make for iftar, just get some boneless chicken before starting of Ramadan to prevent price-hike.
Let’s prepare this chicken pakora recipe in Urdu and English as well and find a new different snack at Iftar time.