Today, we will enjoy a tasteful crust pizza with a scrumptious chicken filling and mixture of wonderful topping items.
Whether it is iftar time or lovely evening, this pizza shall make all the family delighted.
|View Recipe in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe in English
For Making Dough:
- All Purpose Flour (Maida): 1/2 kg
- Yeast: 2 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Milk Powder: 2 tbsp
- Egg: 1 pcs
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Minced Chicken: 1/2 kg
- Barbeque Masala: 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Black Olives: 6 pcs
- Sliced Mushrooms: 1/2 cup
- Sliced Onions: 1/2 cup
- Capsicum: 1 (cut in length)
- Tomato: 1 (cut in length)
- Mozzarella Cheese: as required
- Cheddar Cheese: as required
- Butter: 1/2 cup
For Making Dough:
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, milk powder and egg to all-purpose flour and mix well.
Now knead the mixture with lukewarm water, apply oil and place at a warm place covered.
- Once dough is inflated and bigger in size, it is ready to use.
To Make Filling:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add minced chicken, ginger garlic paste and fry together.
- Add barbeque masala, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Cook until water is dried.
- Pizza filling is ready.
- Flatten the dough with rolling pin, put on a tray and trim the edges.
- Now place Mozzarella cheese slices on the edges, fold a bit inwards from all around and apply butter.
- Place filling in the center, place a layer of mushrooms, onions, capsicum and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle small slices of Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
- Again lay a layer of mushrooms, onions, capsicum and tomato.
- Place chicken mixture and then Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese slices.
- Place black olive slices and finally place capsicum and tomato strips.
- Back for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Delicious crust pizza is ready to enjoy.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and sauces.
Enjoyed this chicken crust pizza recipe in Urdu and English? Share your thoughts and feedback please.