These days Pakora is a must for every kitchen as due to preparation of snacks in Iftar everyday.
So here we tell you about a simple recipe of rice pakora that is really great in taste.
These chawal pakoray are made with boiled rice and note that you can make them with leftover rice as well.
So let’s continue to the recipe.
|Chawal Ke Pakode Banane Ka Tarika in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Rice Pakora Recipe in Urdu
Chawal Ke Pakode Recipe in English
- Gram Flour: 1/2 cup
- Boiled Rice: 2 cups
- Onions: 1/2 cup (cut like you do for making omelette)
- Chaat Masala: 1 tsp
- Red Pepper: 1 tsp
- Whole Coriander and White Cumin: 1 tbsp each (roast on griddle and crush roughly)
- Salt: as per taste
- Green Chillies: 2 pcs (thinly chopped)
- Cooking Oil: as required
- Baking Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Rub boiled rice with palms very well.
- Mix all items now with rice except oil.
- Keep the mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take small fritter size pieces from the mixture and deep fry in the oil.
- Once they turn golden brown, remove from the wok.
- Delicious rice pakora (chawal ke pakode) are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with chutney at iftar time.
Rice Pakoda is a famous iftar snack eaten passionately in Pakistan and India. Since it is a quick food, it is also considered for iftar menu in many countries. You can either use regular rice or leftover rice to make chawal ke pakode and enjoy at home. If you want to change the flavor of pakora next day, you must make chicken pakora recipe which is a superb iftar snack as well.
Looking for even more?