Here we provide you how to make recipe of cheese pakora in Urdu given with English translation as well. Let’s have the true creamy cheesy taste of paneer pakora at Iftar time.
|Paneer Pakora Recipe in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Cheese Pakora Recipe in Urdu (Paneer Pakora Banane Ka Tarika)
Paneer Pakora Recipe in English
- Gram Flour: 1 cup
- Carom Seeds: 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Rice Flour: 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda: 2 pinches
- Cottage Cheese: 2 packets
- Green Chutney: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Oil: as required
- Add salt, red pepper, turmeric, carom seeds, rice flour and baking soda to gram flour and whisk well.
- Cut cottage cheese into slices and marinate with green chutney for 15 minutes.
- Dip and roll each slice in the paste well.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Remove once they become golden brown in color.
- Delicious cheese pakoray are ready to serve.
Share your thoughts about cheese pakora recipe in Urdu and how you presented it to your family for Iftar. In addition, don’t forget to try other pakora recipes such as palak pakora recipe in Urdu, phool gobi pakora recipe and mirchi pakora recipe in Urdu.