Here comes another scrumptious recipe of Chinese veg pakora given in Urdu and English as well. Have fun with this awesome pakoda that brings you a nice taste of Chinese snacks. You can enjoy it at Iftar time or otherwise at an evening with kids and family members.
|Chinese Pakora Banane Ka Tarika|
|View Recipe in English|
Chinese Vegetable Pakora Recipe in Urdu (Chinese Sabzi Ke Pakore Banane Ka Tarika)
Chinese Veg Pakora Recipe in English
- Eggplants: 2 pcs
- Cauliflower: 1 no. (small)
- Mushrooms: 1 cup
- Onions: 2 pcs
- Potatoes: 2 pcs
- Capsicum: 3 pcs
- All Purpose Flour: 2 cups
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Lemon Juice: 2 tbsp
- Water: 1 cup
- Oil: for frying
- Chinese Salt: 1 tsp
- Combine all purpose flour, white cumin, salt, red pepper, lemon juice and water in a bowl.
- Mix well and form the paste for pakoras.
- Cut eggplants into small pieces (do not remove the peel).
- Detach cauliflower florets; cut onions and capsicum into thin pieces.
- Now sprinkle a little all purpose flour on vegetables pieces and mix into the paste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry fritters using the paste mixture.
- Delicious Chinese Veg Pakoras are ready to serve.
- Serve at iftar table and enjoy.
Give a try to this Chinese vegetable Pakora Recipe in Urdu and I’m sure you would be loving it. Serve it with chutney or sauce of your choice and then you’re all set to lick your fingers.