Let’s enjoy a very special recipe of dahi pakora in Urdu (pakora yogurt dip) and serve in the iftar menu. Since it an unknown dish to many, it will give a wonderful Iftar experience to whom you serve it. Besides the Urdu recipe, you can also find the instructions in English as well.
|Dahi Pakoda Banane Ka Tarika in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Dahi Pakora Recipe in Urdu
Dahi Pakoda Recipe in English (Pakora Yogurt Dip)
- Gram Flour: 250 grams
- Red Pepper Powder: 3 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Dry Coriander: 2 tbsp (roasted and crushed)
- Chicken Cube: 1 no.
- Sugar: 3 tbsp
- Green Chillies: 3 nos. (thinly chopped)
- Potatoes: 2 nos. (cut elongated)
- Onions: 3 nos.
- Green Chillies: 6 nos.
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch
- Yogurt: 1 kg
- Mint Leaves: 1/2 cup
- Combine gram flour, potatoes, green chillies, dry coriander, green coriander, red pepper, salt and chicken cube in a bowl.
- Mix everything well.
- Add water and mix again to form a smooth mixture; place it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now fry fritters from the mixture (making pakoras).
- Once they become crispy and golden brown in color, remove on a kitchen paper in a plate.
- Now add sugar to yogurt and mix well.
- Pakora yogurt dip is ready.
- Serve dahi pakora in iftar with green chillies, yogurt and coriander leaves.
This dahi pakora recipe would bring you a joyous little treat whenever you try it. Have it in Iftar and I hope you would like to try it again even after Ramadan in the evening.
Incoming search terms:
- recipe besan pakora in urdu