Find out a wonderful recipe for making Fish pakora Pakistani style in Urdu and English. Enjoy the superb taste of fish in form of fritters and serve at iftar time. It will be an amazing snack to enjoy in Ramadan time.
|Fish Pakora Banane Ka Tarika in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Fish Pakora Recipe in Urdu Pakistani
Fish Pakora Recipe in English
- Fish (Deboned): 1/2 kg (small pieces)
- Red Pepper Powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: 3 tbsp
- Carom Seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tsp
- Gram Flour and Water Mixture: as required for making pakoray
- Apply lemon and salt on the fish, then wash and dry it out.
- Gather fish pieces, lemon juice, red pepper, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl, mix well . Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dip each of the fish pieces in gram flour mixture, fry a little in heated oil and remove.
- Wrap the fried fish in kitchen paper, squeeze gently to remove the water.
- Fry the fish again in hot oil in a wok; fry until it becomes golden brown and crispy.
- Tasty fish pakora recipe is ready.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney and enjoy.
Making fish fritters brings us a different and unique taste. It requires thornless fish pieces, simply marinate them with spices, wrap in gram flour mixture and fry.
Loved this fish pakora recipe in Urdu? Then don’t forget to make it this Ramadan and also send us the pictures.