Today we will learn how to make palak ka pakora recipe given in Urdu and English. You can not only enjoy it’s delicious taste at iftar time but also in a beautiful evening.
So let’s move to the recipe of a special palak pakoda.
|Palak Ke Pakode Recipe in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Palak Pakora Recipe in Urdu (Palak Ke Pakore Banane Ka Tarika)
Palak Pakora Recipe in English
- Spinach Leaves: 1/2 bunch
- Gram Flour: 2 cups
- Onions: 2 medium
- Green Chillies: 2 nos.
- Green Coriander: 1/2 cup
- White Cumin: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Crushed Red Chilli: 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Oil: as required
- Wash and cut spinach leaves thinly.
- Add gram flour, spinach and all spices into a bowl.
- Add ample amount of water to make the paste.
- Mix well and keep the mixture aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry the fritters from the mixture.
- Delicious palak pakore are ready to serve.
- Have them with raita and chutney at iftar time.
Palak ka Pakoda is one of the most famous iftar snacks enjoyed in Pakistan and India. If you have been eating just the common pakora fritters, give a try to palak pakora recipe in Urdu and you would love to make it again and again. Some other recipes to have in the iftar menu are chicken pakora recipe in Urdu, rice pakora recipe and mirch pakora recipe in Urdu.