Break your fast while trying a delicious recipe of Bread Pakora (Double Roti Pakora) in Urdu. It will bring you a unique taste that you’re missing so far. Let’s have fun with the recipe.
|Bread Pakora Banane Ka Tarika|
|View Recipe in English|
Bread Pakora Recipe in Urdu (Double Roti Ke Pakore Banane Ka Tarika)
Bread Fritters Recipe in English
- Bread Slices: 2 pcs
- Gram Flour: 1/2 cup
- Yogurt: 5 tbsp
- Red Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Green Chillies: 3 pcs
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Green Coriander: 2 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Remove crust from the bread slices.
- Combine all spice ingredients in a bowl including bread pieces, gram flour, thinly sliced green chillies, green coriander and yogurt and mix well.
- Now fry pakoray with the mixture in heated oil.
- Delicious bread pakode are ready to serve.
- Enjoy hot at iftar.
Trying this Bread Pakora Recipe in Urdu for your iftar menu would definitely bring a new delight to your Iftari experience.
Don’t forget your thoughts about these delicious double roti ke pakore.