Today I am going to tell you an easy mirchi pakora recipe in Urdu especially for Iftar. You can enjoy this delicious chilli pakora recipe with your family not only in Ramadan ul Mubarak but also in ordinary days in the evening. I am also providing the recipe in English for people living abroad.
|Mirchi Pakora Banane Ka Tarika in Urdu|
|View Recipe in English|
Mirch Pakora Recipe in Urdu
Mirch Pakora Recipe in English
- Big Green Chillies: 10 pcs
- Boiled Potatoes: 4 pcs
- Roasted Cumin Seeds: 2 tsp
- Crushed Red Chillies: 2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Whole Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
- Gram Flour: 1 cup
- Green Coriander: few leaves (thinly chopped)
- Cooking Oil: 1 cup
- Small Green Chillies: 3 pcs (thinly chopped)
- Lemon: 2 pcs
- Chaat Masala: 2 tsp
- Add whole cumin, 1 tsp crushed red chilli, baking soda and ample water to gram flour, mix well and make a mixture.
- Mash boiled potatoes, add in roasted cumin, chopped green chillies, green coriander, lemon juice, and chaat masala. Mix well with your hands.
- Now make a slit in each big green chilli lengthwise, stuff with spice mixture you made in the last step.
- Prepare all green chillies alike.
- Now dip chillies in gram flour mixture and fry in a wok.
- Stuffed mirch pakora is ready.
- Serve at iftar time and enjoy hot mirchi pakora.
This mirch pakora recipe in Urdu is very easy to make; in fact all you need to take ingredients in accurate quantity and mix them well. It is also called stuffed chilli pakora or stuffed mirch pakora in Pakistan and India.
You would love to enjoy them at iftar table, so keep this recipe handy with you and eat them whenever you want.
Incoming search terms:
- mirch pakora recipe in urdu
- pokora recepie in urdu